Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spasms

Today is the very first baptism at Church in the Park and I am determined not to miss it. My tremors have been getting more and more severe the last few days. I woke up today with tingling in my lips, a symptom I've had before, but then I started having tingling in my tongue and in my feet, which I have not had before. My head started to jerk and then my whole body started to act like a puppet on strings. Interesting walking experience, that's for sure!
So it is now 8:45 and I have already taken a xanax. I hope it calms the spasms enough that I can enjoy the service. We had to cancel clothing today because I just wouldn't be able to do it.
It's weird to continue putting into my body the drugs that I know are doing this to me. Pristiq is making me spasm and to continue to take it for two more days because I can't go off it cold turkey and I don't have my doctor's appointment until Monday at 11:40 is very frustrating. I feel like I'm intentionally ingesting poison for two more days. Well, I guess I am, but I don't see any other option right now.
On a lighter note, Gabby does a hilarious impression of the "Mama Shake"! I will try to video tape it and post it here in the next couple days.
Gotta run! Church in an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment