Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Transition

Well, here we go! Went to the psychiatrist yesterday and am now weaning off Pristiq and onto Lexapro. Pristiq and my body were definitely NOT a good combo and I am very relieved to be getting off of it. The doc said it will take about a month to get it out of my system, so my mom is coming down from Oregon to help us while I transition. Because my spasms have gotten so bad, I am not safe to drive or ride the bus, which severely limits my ability to do daily tasks like pick up the kids from school, grocery shop, etc.
And I miss my brain. How I miss my brain!! I live in a near constant brain fog right now. Very frustrating. I can't wait for that to lift. Speaking of brain fog, typing blog entries can be challenging in a fog, so this one will be short and sweet :-). Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get your brain back shortly but hurry up cuz we miss mom being here ;) We want her back...lol I'm glad they are trying something new and getting you on something that will WORK. Praying always! Love you!

    ReplyDelete